I have a master workbook called "APR Compliance Master.xls" and in this workbook I have 27 sheets with a name such as CDG. I also have 27 workbooks in a folder location on our network for example called f:\Test update files.
What I've been asked to do is see whether it's possible to:
- use an input box to define the new sheet name for each workbook (which will be the same name for all workbooks eg "Sept")
- go through each sheet in my master file, copy the content in the currentregion and then...
- go to the folder location above and find the file that contains the master workbook activesheet name such as CDG (the file also has additional text such as version)
- create a new sheet at the end and use the name from step 1
- paste in the data copied and save and close the workbook
- go back to step 2
Hope that makes sense. I've been searching for weeks on this but can only find ways to merge content from multiple workbooks into a single sheet.