There are four sheets in my workbook Timesheet, Attend, Leave, Holiday. Here are the abbreviations I want to put in my timesheet relevant for each employee code with the corresponding dates on the top as given on timesheet.
1. If the day exist in holiday sheet then it should be marked as “H” against all employee code in the corresponding column (Done, and its working fine)
2. Then is the employee has taken leave as given in Leave sheet then on the day column relevant it should be marked “L”
3. Again if the employees not taken leave and in Attend sheet -> Absent Column contain “TRUE” then it should be marked as “A”
4. Again if the employee not taken leave and in Attend Sheet ->Exception Column contain “TOUR” then it should be marked as “T”
5. Else rest marked with "P"
P > Present
H > Holiday / Weekly Off
L > Leave
T > On Duty / Tour
A > Absent means unregularised absence
Please help me in making this sheet automate.
Thanks for your kind help.