Find last Record, Insert Row, Copy previous formula down.

• Re: Find last Record, Insert Row, Copy previous formula down.

You could use this

I stand and applaud your expertiese, knowledge and time in writing the code to make my program work.

I don't want to necro an old thread but can't seem to find the rules related to bumping old threads D:

This solves an issue I am trying to deal with, and I can run the code on one worksheet, but I want to run it on multiple worksheets. Is there some way to make this module run on every single sheet in my workbook? I have its function tied to a button, and it works on the first worksheet but not all those that follow.

How do I do this? Sorry! Trying to learn for work and unfortunately, I haven't found a good resource to teach me the language of VB and its logic quite yet! And since so far, I only need it for this one project, some quick answers would be extremely helpful to me.

thanks!

I hope I am not breaking a rule, but this thread covers exactly my issue and would prefer not to open another topic.

Welcome to the Forum

Please start your own post. Posting in another member's Thread is known as hijacking and is not allowed here. By all means add a link to a Thread that may be related to your question.

However, the code is unnecessary - the user has Excel 2007 or later and should be using an Excel Table - formulas will copy down automatically. Also, in previous versions this option can be set to be Automatic in Excel's Options from the Tols menu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!