I have an excel workbook that serves as a master workbook.
I have to create 30 copies of this workbook, 1 for each site. Each workbook will have small differences in the data held. This is because I will refresh the sheet before saving it.
There is a dropdown list on the 1st tab of the workbook that contains the names of the sites.
The sequense, I suppose would be like:
- select the next name on the dropdown list
- "calculate" the spreadsheet to enable the refresh
- some sort of "save-as" with the name from the dropdown list forming the name of the file. The Master file must be kept intact.
- select the next name from the dropdown list
- calculate the sheet .....
- ...and so on
and I hope this makes sense!!!
I have a few other things I will add to the script like Protect Sheet etc.
Thanks for your help