Get data using vba

• With reference to my earlier post, I would cut short on what I require.

I am trying to create a data generation VBA, hope someone could help me as I find it highly complicated, but I need the same for my work assessment.
    Please see the attached file.
    Sheet1 contains the data to be copied.
    Sheet2 contains the sample that I require.

I have also created a user form. Now the combinations I require are as follows.

Firstly all the data from Column A in sheet1 needs to be arranged vertically in sheet2 removing the duplicates
    Then all the date from column D in sheet1 needs to be copied to sheet2 removing the duplicates.

Now

1. When Type is selected in Combobox1 and All months is selected in combobox2 then how many times the particular item is appearing in given alphabet needs to be mentioned.

2. When Qty is selected in Combobox1 and All months is selected in combobox2 then qty should be written matching the given alphabet.

3. The total in vertical and horizontal together with serial number and particualrs should be mentioned.

Example of what I require is shown in sheet2

As the data keeps increasing whenever I put more data the total column vertical and horizontal should also shift accordingy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!