Run Time Error 91

• Question : I'm able to iterate through every row of the table using Cells property but getting Run Time Error 91

End Result : Fix the Error

• [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_70851.png Views:\t1 Size:\t53.2 KB ID:\t1194862","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1194862","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tError Line.PNG Views:\t1 Size:\t15.6 KB ID:\t1194863","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1194863","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

• Because of the same error that I told you about at the weekend, with a link to the explanation.

Is it because the 'cells' property is returning a collection? If that were the case, then how about this (It still gives me the same error) :

Set BSMCRowNameCellObj = FIUrl.getElementsByTagName("table").Item(4).getElementsByTagName("tr").Item(d1).getElementsByTagName("td").Item (0)

• The error message that I am seeing indicates that you are using Objects that Excel VBA does not recognise.

Thanks for your response. It seems to work on one webpage. But the code which I posted above, refers to the second webpage. Should I inspect the webpage for any version or something before I can code it again? Btw, I'm using Office 2016.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!