Dont copy and paste the same information

• First, i want to say that i have 0 knowledge on vba or progamming, i just used my common sense and few pieces of other people's codes, this is probably why my code is not working properly

I created a code that searches for a specific information in a workbook and paste it on another workbook, pasting the copied information in the sheet with the same name as the information source.

I Need to update my final sheet (Erros.xmlm) at least once a week, because i need to keep my workbook updated. But if i use the macro again it duplicate all the information that i already had copied.

My question is: Can I create a way so excel knows if it already copied that information and dont do it again.

If it isnt possible can I limit the range that it will paste the information, so instead of pasting new info it will ovewrite the old ones.

Here is my code

and some sample of my workbooks if you want to try it

• Could you attach a copy of your Erros workbook that shows what the two sheets will look like after you run the macro? It would be easier to follow what you want to do if we could see the end result.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• This macro will clear the sheets in Erros before it pastes the data so each time you run the macro, you will have the most recent copy of the data.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• You are very welcome. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!