I have problem and I am beginner.
Appreciate if someone can help me ...
I have two workbook as below.
A) Workbook Name : Request.xls (Attached)
1) Where user have to download the files and fill in information before request any assistance.
2) Form have 2 section. 1st for user to fill in and 2nd section for their bosses to approve before submit via email. (Paperless ).
B) Workbook Name : Credentials.xls
1) Manage by myself (share folder on network)
2) Cell info : Name , Dept, Div. Signature (images) and password
i can add new name and information where possible / needed
1) User have to download the files. (on network / share folder)
2) User have to fill in the form / request.
3) After fill in, user have to get approval from his/her boss before submit to me via email.
4) Under Approval Section , his/her boss need to click at cell name (dropdown list)
5) Dropdown list information get from Cell name in workbook credentials. Any new name added, cell "name" get the latest updates.
5) After selection of name (dropdown list) , popup UserForm that request for password to validate the user is the right person or not.
6) IF TRUE , name, signature image from workbook credentials appear in selected cell - workbook Approval
7) IF FALSE, error popup and clear cell - Approval Section only.
After done, user have to email me the form via email.
I attached herewith sample vba and files (sample.xls) that i found and useful but i do not know how to do it based on my situation.
Option Explicit Const Mike As String = "Mike1" Const Alan As String = "Alan1" Const Bob As String = "Bob1" Const Pete As String = "Pete1" Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim cell As Range Dim pwd As String Dim Oops As Boolean Application.EnableEvents = False For Each cell In Target If Not Intersect(cell, Range("B7")) Is Nothing And cell <> "" Then pwd = Application.InputBox("Password for " & cell & ":", _ "Enter Password", Type:=2) Select Case cell.Value Case "Mike" If pwd <> Mike Then Oops = True Case "Bob" If pwd <> Bob Then Oops = True Case "Alan" If pwd <> Alan Then Oops = True Case "Pete" If pwd <> Pete Then Oops = True End Select If Oops Then MsgBox "Bad password" cell = "" End If End If Next cell Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub