Problem with editing a response and pasting code in response to a thread

• Since the changes were made to this forum recently, I have been experiencing problems when responding to a thread. When I type a response in the box and then go back and try to edit it, the cursor sometimes freezes up or nothing happens when I type. Also, when I copy a macro in the Excel VBA Editor and try to paste it in my response, nothing happens. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does happen, it is very frustrating. Is anyone else having the similar problems. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Playing around with copy/paste, I discovered that the pasting problem I described in my original post is the fault of a Windows 10 upgrade I recently installed on my machine. I copied a macro from Excel to NotePad and then copied it from NotePad to the forum and it worked. If I copy it from Excel and then try to paste it directly into the forum, nothing happens. The other issue about my response to a thread freezing if I try edit it is still happening. As a matter of fact, it happened when I was typing this update.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!