Userform creating multiple sheets

• Hi rajeshn_in,

Just needed a counter and some tweaking to the FiltRng range so the headers weren't copied if there was more than one search.

In my humble opinion a more efficient way would be to simply have two list boxes - one for each each unique letter in Col. A and the other for each unique number in Col. B. The user then would select their search criteria from these list boxes. This would stop data entry entry errors and would not matter how many letters or numbers you had. Just a thought.

Regards,

Robert

• Thank you very much Trebor76, Its working good.

One small update please. In original sheet I have 50 + columns, but I want only few columns, how can I past perticular columns with range. Please update this small thing.

For example, Filter A column and past B, G, H, I, J, K, M, AB, AJ Columns.

Thank you.

• Hi arthurbr,

Thanks for letting us know. If you could you please post the links to each forum where rajeshn_in has cross-posted it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi rajeshn_in,

Please take a moment and familiarise yourself with our rules by clicking here. In particular rule 4b. Do not cross-post without supplying a link to the duplicate question on the other Forum.

I'm sorry but I don't help members who blatantly disregard our rules.

Regards,

Robert

• Unsubscribing to posts you have made on other forums does not help. What you MUST do, both here and on other forums, is provide links. You have already been warned about this, both here and on another forum: if you continue to ignore these requests for links, which are very easy to provide, then do not be surprised if you fail to get the help you require or find yourself banned, either temporarily or permanently, from here and possibly elsewhere.

Please respond to this post to confirm that you have understood and supply the requested cross-post links immediately.

Ali :)

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
    If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

:!:Forum Rules

• This thread is fine. Now please provide links in your other thread.

Next time you do this, you MUST provide links before being prompted for them - do you understand this rule? Yes or no?

If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

• That's because you have ignored the rules over there and they have had enough - you reap what you sow. You are lucky to have been given a second chance here. Don't ignore the simple forum rules in future. Thanks. :)

• Hi Trebor
    I reported the links via the " Flag" icon. I suppose mods/admin got the post?
    If not, perhaps I did something wrong, sorry about that

Using XL2003

• You did it correctly, I think: I saw the flags via notifications top right, so I presume the other mods and admins did, too. However, I think we are all still getting used to the new format of this forum, which is completely different to what we were used to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!