Copy data from multiple files into 1 sheet

• Copy data from multiple workbooks into one sheet.My files is in D drive folder name Result contains 100-150 files or more so i have to copy all the data from result folder into one sheet

• You'll need a Loop Files in Folder code along with your copy paste code. Here's a sample code you can modify

• Sir my Data
    Book 1

1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8

Book 2

9 4 5 9 5 0 1 3
    9 2 6 8 7 8
    4 9 5 7

I want to copy this data into one sheet

Result
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8
    9 4 5 9 5 0 1 3
    9 2 6 8 7 8
    4 9 5 7

Sir i am new to vba so it would be ur great help if u provide me the exact code this was just an example of my data

• Chirayu sir ur code contains error and davesexcel sir that video is very helpful but i am getting error while puting range in that code. I am new to vba
    In simple way my question is
    1) I have 100-150 files
    2 )My data
    Book 1
    column A Column B
    1 2
    5 4
    9 8

Book 2
    column A Column B
    8 1
    9 7
    2 3

Result should be

Column A Column B
    1 2
    5 4
    9 8
    8 1
    9 7
    2 3

Provide me the code and in that code would be Capping free, Capping free means do the process until blank row
    Note- Don't put capping like in range slect only coloumnA and B
    InShort copy data from sheet 1 from all worbooks
    To a SingleSheet

• Your request should be no problem at all if you slow down and explain what you need properly.
    From which sheets in the workbooks. All sheets, first two sheets or whatever.
    Just 2 columns from each sheet? Or all columns? In two posts you show different amount of columns

• Right mam bcoz i have to copy all the data from sheet 1 of all workbooks into 1 sheet My data can be in any way in files thats why i need a proper formula in which range will be the next empty cell not 2 columns or 3 columns

• Learn how to use punctuation so your explanation becomes understandable.
    Are you trying to say that you want to copy only column A from the first sheet only from all closed workbooks into your "My data" sheet in your Master workbook?

• How far do you get with this?
    You should go for breakfast while the code is gathering data from that many workbooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!