help needed creating an Edit / Export Database userform

• Hi all!

First time poster so if I'm asking too much or my post is inappropriate in any way, please give me a heads up!

I've completed the first part of my project which is a data entry user form which emails out the data collected as well as records it on a spreadsheet called requests.

Essentially I need help with a second user form that will pull data from the requests sheet based on username.
    This is a shared workbook and will need to save the file each time an update is made to any row of data.

I want to also create a password protected "admin" section that will pull all data regardless of the username.
    The admin function would also be able to copy the data in a new workbook (without deleting existing data)

I've attached a blank version of the second userform for your help. I've not coded anything on the user form at all.

I'm not expecting anyone to do the work for me (although it would be much appreciated!) but even links to guides or the right direction would be grand!

Thanks in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!