I am a novice working with spreadsheets and am trying to convert a functioning Google Sheets workbook I creaated to Excel. When I open the Sheets version in Excel most of the formulas do to work and/or update properly. I have attached both the Sheets and converted Excel versions. Basically, all data is extracted from the “Master” sheet.
Any help will be appreciated!
On the “HOA Scores sheet:
- I am looking to the ‘Master’ sheet to find only rows where Col B IS NOT BLANK; and then return the values in columns B,E and F thru N.
- Rows where Col B is blank should not show in the results at all… no “0” or blank rows.
- I would like the returned rows sorted in descending order starting with Col N and continuing backwards thru Col F. (to break ties)
On the “Male’s scores” (and similar) sheet:
- Again, look to the ‘Master Sheet’ and select only the rows containing a “M” in col D; and return values in B,C and E thru N.
- Also, again, nothing should be returned if any row where Col D is blank.