Auto filter and creating & pasting data in another sheet

• Hi,

I am looking for a code which can filter data and then paste in another sheet called "FTEs"

Basically we have multiple weeks data in one sheet, so what we need is we will select a week in Summary sheet and code will go to Data sheet and filter that particular data in Col.D and serach for all "Yes" and then paste in FTEs sheet.

[FONT="Calibri"]For example…if I select week 20 in summary tab then it should display only week 20 data in FTEs tab.

Attaching the sheet as well.

thanks for taking time out for this.[/FONT]

• This should be what you are looking for.

• Crossposted: Please observe our rules and update your post to include the crosspost.

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Expect cross-posted questions without a link to be closed and a message will be posted by the moderator explaining why. We are here to help so help us to help you!

Read the below link to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).

https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

• Thanks Daves...the only thing remaining is we can also get headers as well...like if i run code for week 18 then it should also copy and paste headers of wee18 apart from details for "Yes"....this is just to let user know they are watching week18 data right now....they dont need to scroll to summary tab again to find out for which week data they are find out.....or you can provide another option if you have....Thanks for the code again

• Apart form this...i am attempting to create another one......similar to above .....As per week selected in Summary tab.....It should compare (Vlookup Formula) in Vlookup sheet.
    Comparison between SF data in calculation sheet and week data as per selection in summary sheet....

For example if we select week 19 then code will got to calculation sheet and copy SF data till end and copy in vlookup sheet in col. A and then go to Weekly data sheet and copy week 19 data from col. H till end and paste in vlookup sheet in Col. B...then we aplly vlook up formula in Col. C to find out B in range A:A.

And last it should filter col. C with creteria #N\A & copy details of Col. B, paste in Leaves sheet. One more thing as above can we have refernce of SF Data and name of the week in Cell A1 n B1 respectively....so that we dont need to scroll to Summary sheet to find out which week data we are comparing.

It is quite big issue,,i hope i am able to explain it.

Thanks in advance for looking at it..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!