Combine several sheets to one sheet

• Hi I have multiple sheets in one workbook and I need combined data in one separate sheet. My data is from AA to AZ and all are dynamic rows. Please help.

• Is the destination sheet in the same workbook? What is the name of the destination sheet? Do you want to copy the entire sheet including any headers you might have? Are there any other sheets in the workbook besides the destination sheet and the sheets you want to copy?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• I am ok with the both the things. If I get a new separate workbook it will be good & Yes all sheets has headers. Scenario is I have a workbook which has almost 8 sheets and its dynamic. I have to combine the data in that sheet from AA:AY and all are dynamic rows.

• I still need to know the name of the sheet where you want to combine the data and if there a[SIZE=13px]re any other sheets in the workbook besides the sheet [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]where you want to combine the data [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]and the sheets you want to copy? [/SIZE]

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• Try:

• Hi Thank you so much for the help its working perfectly. I have a small question what if the sheet names are different? and also it would be easy if it auto creates a new sheet "Combined" and do the consolidation thing.

• The sheet names don't matter. Try:

• You are very welcome. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!