Wanted to see if anyone knew why this issue is occurring. Here is how it can be replicated in the attached workbook: 1) Filter the States column for one state 2) Change the combobox metric selector to something like "Temporary penetration rate" 3) Clear filter and you will notice that other rows still have old formula referencing the previous metric (assuming this is the first time you open the workbook, the older cells will still reference "Total employment")
I tried my best to replicate this in isolation, while also maintaining a similar environment that created this issue.
I'm also pretty certain this isn't a defect with Autofilter since I did a similar experiment and couldn't create this issue.
Thanks so much for you help!