Selecting Changed Row

• hey all,

I'm learning VBA and I've been at it a couple of weeks. I've managed to make this monstrosity of a code somewhat work for me.

If a employee types their initials into column R and presses enter. that row will change to calibrated and it will get copied to a log from Column N:S
    The problem I have is my coding skills aren't upto par, not everyone presses enter when they type their initals, some press tab or click off the cell so my reference to ActiveCell.Row is the weak link in the chain

Any help or guidance would be apperciated!

• Thank you, I’ll play around with that and see if I can get it! I feel like I’ve tried something like that before and I kept getting an error “object required” but I’m not 100% sure it’s been a bit since I tried tackling this again

• I've not had any luck with this, I thought I was making progress before the holidays but the code change I made to select the cell that changed after the enter key was pressed caused excel to have a fatal error and close

• I'm not sure if I understood correctly but replace the current Worksheet_Change macro with this one:

You no longer need the "CopyToLog" macro.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Can you post the revised macro with your changes?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• Glad it worked out. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!