Distribute Data from Main Sheet to Corresponding Sheets when a Condition is Met

• Hi,
    I have been researching ways to copy data when conditions are met and to copy specific ranges to specific places on separate worksheets but I can't put them into one Macro to do everything.

My situation is I have a spreadsheet which has many tabs each a different code, every month I copy data from a report on a separate document and distribute the data to the correct tab based on the code. I have included two screenshots to show the layout of the spreadsheet which I hope provides a little more clarity.

I would like to be able to copy the whole report each month onto tab "Transaction Report", then press a button which searches the codes listed in Column A, It then copies the rows of data between columns B:I (not the whole row) and then distributes them to their corresponding code tab, pasting them in columns Q:X.

I don't know if it would need additional code to clear any previous data in columns Q:X in each tab before pasting new data so as not to have duplicated data. There is other data on each tab so only the range can be deleted.

I appreciate now writing this that it seems I may be asking a bit much but any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Ben
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1214029","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1214030","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

• Rather than images can you attach your workbook with the data that needs distributing on the report sheet.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!