Code to write numbers to cells

• Hi,

Do we agree that in terms of modifications, there are two issues :

1. Data Block needs to have a new inserted ...

and

2. The cell reference used to search for matches ( ' 1-1 ' ) is no longer located as the very first cell of the range ... but in the column to the right ...

In addition, is there a third change : wondering if the second reference cell ( ' 5.45 ') is also to be placed elsewhere... i.e. one column to the left .... ???

Thanks for confirming

:smile:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

• Hi

1) Yes, a new data block has to inserted.

2) Yes, the cell reference used to search for matches ( ' 1-1 ' ) is no longer located as the very first cell of the range ... but in the column to the right ...

3) Yes again to In addition, is there a third change : wondering if the second reference cell ( ' 5.45 ') is also to be placed elsewhere... i.e. one column to the left .... ???

Thank-you so much

• Have Fun ...

Do not hesitate to share your comments ... once you have tested the latest version ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

• Hello,

Quite honestly ... very Eager to know the results of all your tests ... during the Week-End ... !!!

• Hi Carim

The code works perfectly so a huge thank-you, as always. Scott told me about your reply. We have been doing this project for a long time. Scott does one part or has an idea and I do other parts. VBA is new to both of us so it’s been quite the leaning curve on how we can use VBA do things differently.

I know I’m always very grateful for your code and hope you’re not mad at either of us.

Thank-you again
    Angela

• Thanks for your honesty ... ( even if it could have been earlier ...)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!