Taking Combobox selection & updating cell in the same row

• [SIZE=13px]Hi all, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]First time poster, long time reader. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]I have been creating a form within excel VBA. On the first form the user can enter details & click a button. This then saves data to the excel spreadsheet and puts a time stamp at the end of the row. That works beautifully. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]I then have a second form which uses a combobox. This combobox takes data from column A. I've then got a button which I would like the user to press. Upon pressing this button I'd like a date stamp to be added to a cell at the end of the same row. So in effect creating a log of change. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]Any help / advise would be greately appreciated![/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]Thanks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]Stuart [/SIZE]

• Welcome to the forum. [Blocked Image: https://www.excelforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif]

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.
    Read this to understand why we (and other sites like us) consider this to be important.

(Note: this requirement is not optional. No help to be offered until the link is provided.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!