Macro to save multiple workbook based on Dropdown

• Modification to "Generate" macro:

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• You are very welcome. :) I'm glad that we finally got it working.

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• Carim
    Thank you so much for the kind words. The solution wasn't so difficult. It just took a while to get there. :)

• Hello,

I would like to thank you for the code "Generate".

I have a similar issue, and this code partially helped me when I adapted it.

I would like the file name to combine several cells and VBA code to remove formulas but to keep formatting and delete the sheet with master data.

I can send some examples.

Please let me know if you can help me with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Tsvetelina

• Hello,

I am wondering how to continue this code and generate new files not to contain formulas.

I tried with this code, but unfortunately, it doesn't work correctly and doesn't generate all files but only one.

I would highly appreciate it if anyone who knows share how to solve this problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!