Problem with conditional formatting

• Hi,
    I have the following problem (rather complex to solve): in the attached file I have to insert tasks in the range that goes from A -> N. For example I should insert a task called > Civil phase 2 between line 9 and line 10 or again a task called > radiant Phase 2 between line 12 and line 13. The main problem is that if for example I make a simple selection of line 9 and insert copied cells by clicking on line 10, I mess up the complex conditional formatting system created in the area of the gantt that goes O7 to DH100. Is it possible to replace conditional formatting with vba macros? If you give me any suggestions, I'm a VBA neophyte and I don't know where to start.
    Excuse me for the bad English
    Gabriele

• Would this work for you? Place in the sheet module. When you double click it inserts a new row below and copies the formulae from the row above.

Code
    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
        Cancel = True
        With Target
            .Offset(1).EntireRow.Insert
            .EntireRow.Copy .Offset(1).EntireRow
            On Error Resume Next
            .Offset(1).EntireRow.SpecialCells(xlConstants).ClearContents
        End With
    End Sub

Kudos for the word "neophyte" - don't think you have to apologise for your English.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!