Another sheet cell value is populated with the value of hyperlink clicked

• Hi,

I am trying to write a code where if a user clicks on a range of hyperlinks, another sheet value gets changed to the value of the hyperlink clicked rather than the hyperlink (i believe for this the hyperlink will have to refer to itself). I have a code already which i wrote for to execute on cell selection, but i figured that the report will be more smooth if it is based on hyperlink clicking rather than cell selection criteria (creates problem with data entry):

If anyone can let me how to modify the code so that i can achieve my desired result.

• A WorkSheet has a FollowHyperlink event. Maybe try that.

I've tidied your code, but not tested it.

• A WorkSheet has a FollowHyperlink event. Maybe try that.

I've tidied your code, but not tested it.

Thank a lot. Just to let you know why i activated the above sheet. The value in F2 is used to perform certain calculations in the sheet and if the person wants to know those calculations on individual level, he will click on the that cell where he will be then redirected to that sheet and the exit_proc doesnt seem to be working.

• Exit_proc should workif a user selects more than one cell. Thinking about it thogh the code will only copy the hyperlink.

Attcah an example of your workbook.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!