VBA - Transfer data to tab based on intials and then delete from tabs once date completed - Help

• Unfortunately this is not working - it doesn't transfer any data over to individual tabs and when I add something into the request from tab I receive end time debug warning - Am I missing something? thank you again for your help

• It works without errors for me. Are you trying the file I posted or are you using the macro on a different file?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Hi

I am trying it on the file you provided and nothing moves over to the initial tabs.

I receive the below Debug warning

Set ID = Sheets(Range("P" & Target.Row).Value).Range("A:A").Find(Range("A" & Target.Row), LookIn:=xlValues, lookat:=xlWhole)

do I need to change anything, Any idea? Thanks again for your help

Kerry

• Are you getting that error when you make a selection in columns B, D or E of Workflow? When you make a selection in column P, does that row get copied to the sheet corresponding to the selection?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the :thumbup: icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• I am getting the error when I try to put something In column B and then when I enter into row p and hit return it no longer transfers the data over to the separate initial tabs?? whereas before it would transfer over the data no problem :)

• Try:

• Try:

• That's amazing thank you so much, little question though when I change priority (Column I) on the main workflow page it doesn't update on the initial tabs (Column G) but everything else does, is there anything I can add or am I pushing my luck??

Thank you again

K

• Try:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!