Multiple condition formula

• Hi Expert,

Below is my formula in excel ,

=IF($E$10<97,"Threshold",IF($E$10<98,"Min",IF($E$10<99,"Target",IF($E$10<100"Exceed",IF($E$10>99,"Stretch","")))))

My problem is, if the selected cell is EMPTY or ABOVE " 0 " then the result should appear dash " - " instead of Threshold

Anyone can help me .... i tried many option but still failed ..... I attached the sample for ease of ref.

Hope someone can help me ....

Thank you....

• Above 0 up to what figure? You have stated that under 97 should return Threshold.

Ali :)

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
    If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

:!:Forum Rules

• Hello,

With your reference range sorted in descending order, you can use a simple match function ...

Hope this will help

Edit : Hello Ali ;)

Code
    =IF(OR(G8="",G8=0),"-",INDEX($D$7:$D$11,MATCH(G8,$C$7:$C$11,-1)))
  • Hello,

Do not know if your test file properly answers your question ...

But just noticed your thread title with multiple conditions ... whereas there seems to be only ONE reference table ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!