Copy Paste Shape from one worksheet to another

• I have a worksheet with a picture on it named "special". I want to copy this image/shape to another worksheet and then reposition it. The 2nd worksheet exists and the object is named "special"

It seems pretty straightforward. There are plenty of examples on OzGrid. But when I try to paste it I get an error.

Here is the code:

It failed on the paste. This worked fine on another PC. Might this be a permission problem?

• The following change gets the object copied to the other sheet. However, there remains another error concerning the

pasted object's dimensions.

• Your code works for me, in that it pastes the object onto the other sheet.

Is your sheet protected?

Also your code will fail when you try to set the width, as you have not assigned anything to the variable p.

• This will correct the problem of p not being assigned

• Thank you for the correction. Most appreciated.

So here's more information. I loaded the spreadsheet on another laptop that is running Office 2010 and it works fine.

My code dynamically creates the "Scorecards" sheet and I'm wondering if I've got some type of protection or security issue with my installation of Excel (2010) preventing the paste.

Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!