1. There are Two SLA Types ... Response And Fix ... each one does require its own treatment.
2. Within the Response SLA Type, there are two different rules for the Three Task Types : a) PRTG And b) SQL,RDS (same rule)
3. For the PRTG Task Type, the rule is to Keep the one showing in SLA Column 'Incident First Assignment and Remove all other DUPLICATE instances
4. For the SQL or RDS Task Types, the rule is to Keep the one showing in SLA Column 'Incident First Response' and Remove all other DUPLICATE instances.
5. Within the Fix SLA Type, one single rule applies, which is to Keep P1 and Remove all other instances - Keep the highest Priority which can range from P1 (highest) to P4(lowest). INCxx may have P2 and P4 linked to it - Keep P2, remove P4, for INCyy make have P1, P2 and P3 linked to it - Keep P1, remove P2 and P3.
6- Each INC must have 1 Response and 1 Fix linked to it, after removing duplicates based on above rule. But some may have 0 Response or 0 Fix linked to it. I need to find a way to highlight them in any way you seem fit.