Is there a way i can copy paste specific rows to the excel ark. The things i need:
- copy paste e3, e4, e9, e13 and e15 from mappe2 (book) to mappe 1 (book)
- has to copy the value in the given row if the cell next to it is empty
- the macro has to be applied from mappe1 (book)
- next month the may values (which is coming, later at the month) and run it again so it is the may values which copies to mappe1 (book)
- The workbooks has to be open
So the point is to always copy paste the lastest value from mappe2 (book) to mappe 1 - month by month.
In mappe1 there are maybe more variables to come to maybe in two months there has to e3,e4,e9,e13,e15 and add e5 and e14.
So if I can put more rows in the macro for future months copy paste it would be perfect.
I really can figure out to make the macro for choosing a value if the next cell is empty and the same when pasting it in mappe1 (book)
Thank you for the help.