deleting row from table causes Ref Error on my Gantt Chart Excel file

• Hello dear dear Excel geniuses ,

the more I improve the more I understand how awesome you are,

I'm building Projects management planner in excel ,

I have the table which have all my tasks , and outside of the table to the right I have columns of dates, and the cells shows the number of minutes that a specific task will take, and I'm doing Sum on that and getting the sum minutes I'm working daily on all that particular date projects.

unfortunately I got 2 problems : 1 big problem and 1 medium-small problem.

My biggest problem is that whenever I delete a row or adds new rows - the right calculations get Ref error, I know that index might fix it but I don't know how to drag formula with index and my second problem is that I wish that this is could have being much more resources friendly because I want those right dates to be like 10,000 columns of dates but the file get too slow.

I wish pls to keep automatic calculations .

I've uploaded my project management file, I cut it to 450 kb , originally it's 20MB because of many dates and calculations beneath.

other than this project management is almost finish, I guess I know how to do format conditioning to make those start date till end dates colored.

best regards and thanks ahead,

Netanel.

Project Management Planner.xlsm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!