Match The Value in 2 Columns and Copy the Value from Third

• I have created this code but unable to complete it what i am trying is to if 3.61 is > Col"E" and <Col"F" then copy the value from Col"J" and Paste into A1.

Your help will be much appreciated.

• Try:

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

• Thank you very much. I need one more favor That if i have Multiple values in different Sheet Column A that i want to match one by one how to create loop and get result in Column B.

I would appreciated the help. Right now above code is working fir single value that is 3.61

• How do you determine which values you want to match?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.

• Try:

• You are very welcome. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!