VBA Display no attachment in Outlook

• I have a code that sends a personalized email to clients on a list and attaches a customized excel spreadsheet to the email for each client. My Coworker wanted a line that would show all emails without attachments. The rest of the code works and sends everything correctly but the moment I inserted the Blue Section Below it crashed hard. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the display if no attachment part of the code.

Thank you.

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.

• You might find this a little better, especially the error handlers to prevent events remaining off in case of an error, events will not reset automatically.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!