I have been working on a database to collate Equalities & Diversity data for an organisation, the issue I currently have is how to save a series of ranges or chart objects, as an image file, each month, so that we are able to collate historical reports and not just current ones.
So I have two related questions, I have searched through the forums and haven’t really found an answer that works for me.
I have attached a sample with two sheets
Sheet 1 “Data_Age” collates the age range data live from a separate sheet that is updated from a userform.
- So I want to be able to save range (“A3:B12”) as a jpeg or png image
- I want to save it to a specific directory on my laptop namely “C:\Users\Iain\Desktop\Database\Images”
- The Month … Range(“D1”) and Year … Range (“G1”) are fed from another sheet, and the Data title is in Range (“A1”) … Data by Age
…. but I want to be able to save the file in the following format “YY-MM-Data by Age.(image either jpeg or png) … So something like “21-Nov-Data by Age.jpeg”
Sheet 2 “Chart_Age” is a visual representation of the data, so as above
- I want to save the Chart Object as an image
- In the same directory as above and in a similar format but something like “21-Nov-Data by Age Chart.jpeg”
I hope my ramblings above make sense