Invalid Qualifier in very basic VBA matrix code

• [xpost][/xpost]

Hi everyone,

I'm new and very glad to be here. I've been having an issue with a super small part of my code, that goes like this:

I want to take an array of (n,1) and multiply it by m, then add a new row at the end of it with the number 3.

Everytime I want to run the code, I get an error telling me invalid qualifier, highlighting 'mat'.

Here is the code in text format if ever the picture doesn't work:

Thank you so much for any help, it's greatly appreciated!

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.

• Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. You'll find people are disinclined to respond to cross-posts because they may be wasting their time solving a problem that has been solved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the URL from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post. We are here to help so help us help you!

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this

https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!