In my workbook I have sheet1 which contains my table with some 2000+ rows. This is my data source.
On sheet2 I have something like form which is already mapped with an xml schema and can be exported (right click/xml/export or developer tab/xml/export).
What I need is to create as many xml files as there is rows in my source table. I need to copy from source only one cell (starting from AS4) to my form "F2" and all other fields will be filled based on that value (added by xlookup).
What VBA code suppose to do is:
- Copy from sheet1 "AS4" (source table) to sheet2 "F2" (form sheet)
- Export from sheet2 to xml
- Save xml to folder whose path is written in sheet2 "I2"
- File name to be taken from sheet2 "I3"
- Copy from sheet1 "AS5"...and so on to the last row
I would appreciate if someone has some solution.