Replace Time from Date-Time Stamp in a sheet where there is more than 1 time stamp in a cell full of data.

• In many of the cells on a sheet, there is a lot of data along with many timestamps. I'm trying to remove just the TIME portion of the stamp while preserving the other data in the cell. Here is what I'm referring to for one cell:

forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/1233743/

To remove a certain word in the cell, I have been using the following (In this example I would be replacing the word "Place" with a blank to remove the word):

Selection.Replace What:="Place", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart _

, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _

ReplaceFormat:=False, FormulaVersion:=xlReplaceFormula2

I'm looking for the correct language that would replace all instances of TIME with a blank and leave the Date in the entire document untouched. I would like it to look like this for every cell that has the date/time stamp:

forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/1233744/

I've been searching the internet for a solution but can find it. I'm hoping it's possible by just using the above code with an easy fix. Thanks

• Hello,

The basic principle to remove the time portion from a complete date would be the following :

1. In cell A1 = Now()

2. In cell B1 = Int(A1) - which is to be formatted as Date -

Hope this will help

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!