List FaceIds

• Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

You are probably trying to access a dead link ... which was to old to be re-instated in the latest version of the Forum :(

Much simpler : explain the Excel issue you are confronted with ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Smiley" icon, below, in the bottom right corner :)

• Carim

Changed the title of the thread from “Trying to Navigate to a link but getting a denied error, i am a member so don't know how to fix this” to “Trying to Navigate to a link but getting a denied error”.
  • Thanks, Carim for the response. Was looking for code to put specific faceid's on a sheet. Been doing a lot of button design and use specific faceid's that I would like in a specific column. Most of the faceid's are less than 4000 but not all. What is the best way to loop through all the faceid's, find specific ones and then put them in a cell?

• Hi,

Most probably in the Microsoft Office web site (help files), you could find thousands of original faceids

Your question about faceids reminded me of a Code written by Jaafar Tribak

Attached is the Test file

Hope this will help :)

• figured out how to get the specific faceid's and put them in a column. ok to close this.

note, just saw your post. the util is pretty cool but it only searches for commandbar faceids. my problem was that i was using faceids that are not in any commanbar. but like the app. thanks for the link.

• Carim

Changed the title of the thread from “Trying to Navigate to a link but getting a denied error” to “List FaceIds”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!