Stock Control - Userform

• Hello,

I am having some problems within the attached file.

I put in the "Operating Logic" folder how I would like my UserForm to work, which is basically like an inventory control.

Inside the UserForm has all the code for it to work properly. However the Sub SortDates that rearrange the dates from smallest to largest is giving error.

Could someone help me?

• Your FillListBox1 routine is adding a load of null rows because there should not be an AddItem call in the second loop. It should look like this:

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why

• What gives an error?

Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work. Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they don’t know why

• That occurs in the next routine when you try to use CDbl on empty cells.

Rory

• I've just realised who you are. You were banned temporarily for repeatedly cross-posting without links. Your response to that has been to create another user account (which is not allowed) and then continue cross-posting without links, so both accounts are now permanently banned.

Rory

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!