print a page on checkbox value

• Hi Guys,

I'm a complete novice when it comes to VBA, so I need some help.

I am trying to work out how to set up a macro (or VBA) in order to print a page and then pull information form the next row down, rinse and repeat.

The first worksheet I have is for data entry (called Enter Discounts) this has a list that must be manually entered. Also next to each line is a checkbox so I can select whether to print it or not. So I need some thing to check the TRUE/FALSE value, update another worksheet called Ticket with the name from the first worksheet, then print out that worksheet only if the value is TRUE (ie checkbox selected).

Then it needs to go to the next line and do the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also posted:
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/foru…292796#post292796</a><br>http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180228

MODERATOR EDIT

Welcome to OZ Grid
    Your post title should accurately and concisely describe your problem, not your anticipated solution. Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will be addressed according to the OP's experience in the forum.

The title has been change but please comply in the future

• Re: Macro/VBA help

Could you upload your file so we can see what needs to be done?

Cheers

[SIZE=3]The Only Dumb Question Is A Question Not Asked.[/SIZE]

• Re: print a page on checkbox value

Welcome to OzGrid, HeathAN.

Please take a moment to have another read of the rules you agreed to when you joined the board, in particular rules #2 & #4

Rule 2 - Thread Titles MUST aptly and concisely describe your problem.

Rule 4 - Do not cross-post without supplying a link to the duplicate question on the other forum.

Your post has already been edited to correct the title, but cross posting without including links to your posts on the other board(s) is something that is not tolerated because of the potential to waste time if similar answers are given in the separate threads. Please read A Message to Forum Cross Posters for more information

You also posted this topic on ExcelForum. You should update this thread with links to any other posts by you dealing with this issue, or confirm there are no other posts.

Cross-posted here, as well: VBA Express

If you have cross-posted in other forums besides Excel Help and VBA Express, you need to update your post to includes to *ALL* forums where this question has been asked.

• [SOLVED] Re: print a page on checkbox value

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.
    Please edit your post to add the tags and be sure to use them in future posts.

[COLOR="navy"]How to use code tags[/COLOR]

[noparse]

Code
    [/noparse]
    [COLOR="navy"]your code goes between these tags[/COLOR]
    [noparse]

[/noparse]

Or, just highlight all of the code and press the [COLOR="#FF0000"]#[/COLOR] button to add the code tags

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!