SUMIF & SUM with multiple Criteria

• Dear All,
    i have attach a sample where i need your help,
    There are two sheet "CSHA" & "HMEM" in the attachment, Through sumif formula in "HMEM" and sum formula in "CSHA" i have calculated the share allocation table highlighted with green colour and now i need to add two more criteria for share allocation table, The one is date range mentioned in coloum B2 & B3 and other is physician ID coloum k.

hope i am able to explain it enough for your help.

thanx in advance.

regards

• Re: SUMIF & SUM with multiple Criteria

For example
    =SUMPRODUCT((D6:D82>=B2)*(D6:D82<=B3)*(G6:G82="PROFESSIONAL FEES DR. CHANDI RAM")*(J6:J82<>"OSR")*(I6:I82))

Triumph without peril brings no glory: Just try

• Re: SUMIF &amp; SUM with multiple Criteria

This really helps,

but could you please also add other criteria that is PHYSICIAN ID in coloum K because there is possible of other mnemonic to add therefore i would request to add one more criteria that is PHYSICIAN ID in coloum K.

moreover also please help me with HMEM sheet where formula is little bit different or the same can be use for HMEM

kindly help

really thanx alot.

• Re: SUMIF &amp; SUM with multiple Criteria

Dear brother Herbds,
    This is really according to what i said but let me tell you that the data is also derived from other sheets and we cannot changed the format as is centralized so i cannot change the format designed so if you could add only a criteria of PHYSICIAN ID coloum K in either my orginical sheet or in the formula user PCI in response 3 has suggested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!