Borders Outline using Macro don't line up

• The attached file works with 3 Drawers and 3 Doors but if I use 2 Drawers and 2 Doors the Borders do not line up. I think the Drawers are right the Doors appears to be the problem.
    Same thing happens with 3 drawers and 4 Doors. It has and extra border on the right side. See Attachedforum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/58515/ Also I would like for the Measurments to be in the cell to the right of the left hand border and center across each of the sections.

Change B3 and B4 to 2 then click draw. 3 and 3 work 3 and 4 don't but 4 and 4 does.???

• Re: Borders Outline using Macro don't line up

This is the Hire Help Forum. Are you looking to hire someone to solve this problem for you?

If so you must state how much you are willing to pay and 10% of this amount must be paid to Ozgrid. If you do not want to hire someone please advise

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!