Best Chart / Graph Design for My Data

• Hi all,

I'm looking to put the below informtion into a single chart to make it easy to visually interperate, but am really struggling to get my head around the best way / type of chart etc. to show it.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Data:

Assessing the Indices of Multiple Deprivation 2010 (IMD2010) by Lower Layer Super Output area (LSOA) it is possible to compare statistical indicators for indices of deprivation throughout England. There are 17 (AREA HERE) LSOAs which rank among the most deprived 10% in England. Of these more than half (nine) are in the most deprived 5% nationally, with one in the most deprived 1%. This latter LSOA is based in (AREA HERE), and is the fifth most deprived LSOA in the South West.

• Re: Best Chart / Graph Design for My Data

Do you have a reference for the article (not a Wiki, FB page or a blog) - preferably the Journal/Original Source of the publication. If this is a peer reviewed article generally there will be a description of the statistical methods used in the study. This would help clarify how best to represent the data (if it has not already been done - no point reinventing the wheel) :)

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!