I want to create labelling by using macro kindly help

• Re: I want to create labelling by using macro kindly help

An option would be

See attached workbook for an example - if you want to generate every label on the sheet you will just need to change the Const values

Files

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

Thank u so much for timely help.. It is working really great.. It will save me a lot of time..

regards
    Arun

Hi, a small request could u modify the code as i require more numbers at a time to generate.. But this code doesn't work properly when i change "label rowcount" the formatting is changed.. And one more thing i need to enter both starting label number and finishing label number in program itself..

thanks in advance

regards,
    arun

Will there always be a letter at beginning of label? I can change the code so you enter start number and end number. Just let me know if format of label always has a letter at beginning.

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

I have changed this so that you enter the start label and then enter the final NUMBER of the label - e.g. Starting Label A0006, Final Number 600 - see attached workbook

Files

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony

Thank u so much this is wat i required.. Yes there will be a alphabet always in front of label number and this code is working good..
    thanks again

regards
    arun

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!