Move formulas from one column to another column

• Here is what I will do this month, that I think can be done much quicker, I just have no idea how.

I highlight CJ4 to CJ100, copy and paste the selection into CL4
    Then I paste special, numbers only into CJ4

Goal is to move formulas to new month column and preserve last months numbers.

Since every three months I have quarter totals, I'm not sure how a macro would need to look, since it won't always be going into the next column, like in this case with quarter totals between Dec and Jan.

I'm not sure how best to ask this, so here is my set up:

Columns: ................................CD....CE......CF....CG........CH.....CI.....CJ......CK.......CL
    In Row 3 I have column labels ....JUL...AUG...SEP...QTR 1...OCT...NOV...DEC...QTR 2...JAN, etc...

Here is one specific row (22)

Column A: =VLOOKUP($F22,'G:\GenAcctg\SPECIAL FUNDS\Restricted Funds\SF-Restricted Funds\FEDERAL AP CODES\[PAR-BO (NHQ).xlsm]Sheet1'$C$1:$E$1600,3,FALSE)

Column B: Result from VLOOKUP

Column CJ: =IF($B22="#N/A","",$B22)

Column CJ is Dec, and I need to put all the formulas in that column into the Jan column, which is CL.

A macro runs my VLookup

Anything I can do to clarify, please ask! :)

I can't seem to upload my file....it's under the limit, but I can't drop and drag!

[TABLE="width: 89"]

[tr]

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

• Re: Move formulas from one column to another column

Can you upload a sample workbook to Dropbox/Mediafire and supply a link - without workbook very difficult to help and clarify what you require

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!