Search and Replace text

• need to create macro to replace text in excel worksheet. The macro should scan the worksheet and search
    for a cell content which is included on a table located on another sheet. Once the macro finds a match, it should
    replace the text with the corresponding matching text.
    Willing to pay $50.

• Re: Search and Replace text

I would be happy to take on this development. What is your time frame for completion? Have you paid 10% to Ozgrid? Can you also supply a sample workbook please.

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

You can upload a sample workbook when you create a post. When you post to thread Select "Go Advanced" and select your workbook and attach to the post. I will PM my email address and you can send the workbook by email if you prefer. The 10% must be paid to Ozgrid via PayPal before any solution can be developed. Once you have paid the 10% please confirm by posting into thread that it has been paid. The time frame you quoted is fine. It is late here so I will check thread in morning. I will PM my email to you now.

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony
    [/SIZE]&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND&WCF_AMPERSAND[SIZE=2]You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.[/SIZE]

Just checking if you want to proceed with work or would you like to have the thread closed. No problem if you don't want to proceed.

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony

Client never responded - will close thread as no correspondence received.

Regards
    [SIZE=3]Anthony

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!