Copy Dynamic Range from Master Workbook to Archive Workbook

• Hi All,

I have been using this resource for a while and have always found it incredibly useful. The problem I have is very easily solved I'm sure, but I just can't seem to work it out. I have a master workbook that holds rows of data sent from a Userform. Once the data has been analysed it needs to be Archived periodically. The Achive file is in another location. Now I have managed to adapt the below code to copy the rows to another sheet in the same workbook but can't seem to adapt the code to move it to the other workbook. I am sure it's just a case of changing the destination file but so far it has me stumped.

If anyone can offer an alternative code or an amendment to mine then it will be much appreciated.

This code copies the rows to the "tblTest" worksheet but how do I get it to copy to the "Archive Workbook" instead. For the purpose of an example, the "Archive Workbook" is saved in c:\Excel\Archive

Thanks

• Re: Copy Dynamic Range from Master Workbook to Archive Workbook

This should help you out.

Best Regards,
    Luke M
    =======
    "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

• Re: Copy Dynamic Range from Master Workbook to Archive Workbook

Hi Luke M

This works perfectly! I had the same idea of opening both workbooks but I was getting tied up keeping track of them once they were open.

Thanks for your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!