COUNTIFS & SUMIFS Not Grabbing Negative Values

• [INDENT]I am using the following formula to grab data for Table 1 from Table 2 (which is on a different page , but in the attached example they are on the same page).

=IF(COUNTIFS(B$25:B$38,">=0",$I$25:$I$38,$A$1,$A$25:$A$38,$A6)>=1,SUMIFS(B$25:B$38,$I$25:$I$38,$A$1,$A$25:$A$38,$A6),"")

It does well grabbing all data which are either 0 or they are positive, but negatives turn up as missing. I know that the ">=0" is the issue, but was having issues getting errors when that particular year did not have that particular holiday which is in cell A1.

Any ideas!!!

Jeff[/INDENT]

• Re: COUNTIFS & SUMIFS Not Grabbing Negative Values

Thanks Ingo_Ingo.

Jeff - please make sure you re-read the forum rules. We take cross-posting without links seriously because it potentially wastes the time of our contributors. You've had three people provide solutions. If you've posted the question anywhere else, pleast post links, and don't do it again!

• Re: COUNTIFS & SUMIFS Not Grabbing Negative Values

Quote from StephenR;731094

Thanks Ingo_Ingo.

Jeff - please make sure you re-read the forum rules. We take cross-posting without links seriously because it potentially wastes the time of our contributors. You've had three people provide solutions. If you've posted the question anywhere else, pleast post links, and don't do it again!

Sorry about that.

Jeff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!