Referencing a cell in the current row

• I have a button that adds a new row to a table and enters formulas into certain cells. The full code follows:

End Sub

I need the following formula to always reference the "J" column and whatever row was just added:

Code
    table_object_row.Range(1, 5).Formula "=IF(J**CURRENTROW**>3,""GO"",""NO GO"")"

Ive tried using" & DestRow " but it is not working. But I may have it entered incorrectly.

I was able to record the following macro and, although it works, I receive an error everytime the button is pressed:

Code
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(RC[4]>=3,""GO"",""NO GO"")"Range("F6").Select

Thank you for the help.

• Re: Referencing a cell in the current row

You could try this, if it doesn't work you should consider posting your sheet and I bet I could figure it out. I don't see this particular formula in your code.

Code
    table_object_row.Range(1, 5).Formula "=IF(J" & Selection.Row & ">3,""GO"",""NO GO"")"

Thanks for the help. That code returned an error. I am unable to upload an image of my worksheet. It is a small .png file but it will not upload.

Everytime a row is added, Cell 5 in the row needs to reference cell 9 in that same row.

You need you to upload the spreadsheet not a picture.

Quote from 0zero0;737682

Thanks for the help. That code returned an error. I am unable to upload an image of my worksheet. It is a small .png file but it will not upload.

Everytime a row is added, Cell 5 in the row needs to reference cell 9 in that same row.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!