Microsoft office excel has stopped working on saving

• Hi all

I have excel file with userform, buttons and macros for them. It works nice but problem occurs only when i use userform(it adds data to cell), then run button macro (macro also runs nice), but then if I try to save file
    "Microsoft office excel has stopped working" alert occurs.

I'm messed because all codes run well, on end file is ready but i cannot save it.
    Have you any ideas what can cause problem???

I found out now that if I save and close file after using userform and then reopen it and run button macro everything is ok. In this case I can save my file with final data.

Thank you.

• Re: Microsoft office excel has stopped working on saving

cytop

I'm sorry but I can't upload this file it contains private information. And I'm almost sure that there is no problem with code.

I found out now that if I save and close file after using userform and then reopen it and run button macro everything is ok. In this case I can save my file with final data.

almost sure that there is no problem with code

save and close file after ... reopen it and run button macro everything is ok

Something is wrong with the code - unless you're willing to obfuscate private or sensitive information and upload a copy, you will not receive any help - purely becuase there's no possible way to comment without seeing the code.

cytop

I used userform on every sheet where it can be used, and saved file. After that problem was solved. So I can't understand how it could be problem with code, If the same code works perfect now after doing what i mentioned.

But i still want to understand what was the problem in. I can post codes if it'll be enough to find out what was wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!