Fetch data from one sheet to another on the basis of criteria

• Hi Friends,

While working on sheet i stuck at one place. Can any help me out. Its very urgent.

I have two sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2) in Sheet1 i copy paste a table from outlook mail.

In second sheet i have a same table with more formatting now what i want is:

A data inside a table in sheet1 should reflect in second sheet on the basis of date, Stream (Case Initiation (EAD-AP/STEM), Forms (EAD-AP/STEM), Names (Vijay, Jaffar, Aniket) criteria.
    For Eg: if i input 1 in Case Initiation (EAD-AP/STEM) under Vijay (Production) column Sheet1 a same thing should reflect in sheet2

I hope you got the thing what i want

Regards,
    HD

• Re: Fetch data from one sheet to another on the basis of criteria

Hello - Out curiosity are you able to change the destination table look/format? Have a look at the attached. I added a new worksheet called "Revised Table" that I think you should consider before moving on. One day, you are going to want to report on all of this information and the current tab you want the new data moved to (destination) will likely present challenges. If you lay it out in a table format you could quickly perform other useful actions such as apply a pivot table or anything else you might want to do but you will be able to do that faster and easier with a different destination format.

FYI - What you want can be done with your original sample.forum.ozgrid.com/index.php?attachment/67079/

Will you always be entering a "1" in the Production column only or do you also want to copy the data to the other sheet if you enter a "1" in the QC column?

You can say "THANK YOU" for help received by clicking the "Like" icon in the bottom right corner of the helper's post.
    Practice makes perfect. I am very far from perfect so I'm still practising.

Hi Bryce,

Ok if i use a Revised Table as you mentioned in your reply attached file. Than is it possible to fetch a data of Table from email sheet to Revised Table sheet

Just to be sure I understand. You get an email that has that table. You want to take the data from that table and move it to history or another table that has many days/months worth of data right?

Ya quite similar.

Like this i want:

I get a table from Mail and similar table format is mentioned in spread sheet also, but in spread sheet the names are not in similar format given in mail. May be there are here and there (Mismatch).

So now what i want is when i paste a mail table in Sheet 1 and press button it should get transfered to Sheet2 a same format of table but names are here and there in Sheet2 on the basis of Date criteria.

If i copy paste a table from mail of Date 01/10/2015 than the Sheet 1 table date should get transfer to a mentioned date (01/10/2015) table in Sheet 2.

Hope i cleared you query.

Regards,
    HD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!