OZGRID CODE GOLF
- The question must clearly state whether a VBA or FORMULA answer is required.
- The question must include a target compatibility configuration. (e.g. "Must work on Windows 10/Excel 2013")
- There must be at least one known valid answer to the question.
- The question must supply all the required information for an answer (e.g. Example data set supplied)
- The question must comply with the forum rules. (e.g. No questions about password breaking)
- The question cannot give permission to amend any of the other rules for this game.
- Members can only post 1 answer per question, any further answers will be deleted and will not count.
- Once posted, answers will be "soft deleted" by an adjudicator to prevent it being seen or edited.
- VBA answers must supply all the code required to fully execute the answer without error. (no undeclared UDFs!)
- VBA answers must only contain one executable statement per line, use of colons (":") is not allowed.
- Formula answers must be worksheet formulas only and cannot make use of any VBA or UDFs
- The member that sets the question is not allowed to answer.
- All answers must comply with the forum rules. (e.g. Use [NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE] tags for all VBA answers.)
- Winning VBA answers are determined by the least amount of lines required. In the case of a draw, the least amount of characters will decide.
- Winning FORMULA answers are decided by least amount of characters required.
- The winner gets the opportunity to set the next competition question(s) and cannot enter the next 2 rounds in order to create a fair chance for others.